I know it’s been a few days since I last posted 😦 I’m sorry!! It’s been a weird past few days (I blame it on the full moon). So I thought I’d do some bullet points just to play catch up!
- My interview with the Diabetes Resource Page has been put on their website 🙂 You can find it here.
- I did my Big Blue Test today. And I tell you what, the Just Dance games for the Wii are highly effective.
- I saw the new Footloose movie and thought it was awesome. They did a really good job at honoring the original 1984 version while modernizing it at the same time
- Look what my grandmother found:
- Luke tried to eat Philip the Dexcom 😦 Phil still works (thank goodness) but is severely battered & bruised. And I’ll have to pay $200 to replace the poor guy. Looks like I’m stuck with him for a little while.
- Luke has also eaten my phone, my digital camera, my shoes, my hairbrush, & the handle of the can-opener. To name a few things.
- I uploaded my picture for the One Day On Earth Project (#diabetes111111) did you?
- I also received my copy of The Book of Better Friday. Look for a review post either tomorrow or Tuesday. That’s one post I’m very very excited to write!!!
- Also this week I’m going to interview Aaron on what it’s like being a spouse of a diabetic. It’s an idea I got from Sysy at A Girl’s Guide to Diabetes. Looking really forward to that post as well 🙂
That’s about it for now. I’m having serious writer’s block today, grrr. Oh don’t forget tomorrow is World Diabetes Day. So do The Big Blue Test, make sure to get your World Diabetes Exchange Postcard in the mail, and of course: WEAR BLUE!!!